- What regions are supported?
Seller Spike is fully compatible with North America and European Seller Central Accounts. Supported regions include the USA, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UAE, Japan and the Netherlands marketplace accounts.
- How private and secure is my data?
Seller Spike is built for sellers and we realize that confidentiality is critical. We have been developing software for Amazon sellers for more than 6 years and understand just how important the privacy of your data is. We take the privacy of your business data extremely seriously.
- Seller Spike is built in an SSL secured environment. Sensitive data is encrypted using AES 256-bit encryption, the same level of encryption banks and governments use, and we strictly abide by the United States Privacy Act of 1974 as well as the European General Data Protection Regulation (“the Regulation” or “GDPR”).
- The entire integration process between Seller Spike and Amazon happens automatically through a secure integration with Amazon’s API. Seller Spike does not manually access your data.
- We do not allow employees, contractors or other persons working on behalf of the company to access your business-related data unless you specifically request us to for the explicit purpose of resolving a technical or data issue. In this event, we require your express prior written consent before access is granted and limit access to only what is absolutely necessary in order to resolve the issue.
- Your personal data is never bought, sold or traded, and your business-related information is never used for our own interest nor that of third parties.
- Why does Seller Spike need access to my seller account?
Seller Spike runs in the background, constantly importing new sales data as and when it becomes available on Amazon. To prevent you from manually having to enter data each and every time there is a new order, Seller Spike syncs up with your Seller Central account using Amazon’s API and MWS. It is completely secure and is the fastest and most efficient way for us to automate your business stats, and ensure you have the most up-to-date information in front of you.
- Will you still have access to my Amazon account if I stop using Seller Spike?
We take the privacy of your business data extremely seriously. Upon deactivating your account, Seller Spike will stop retrieving your sales data from Amazon’s MWS integration and Sponsored Products data from Amazon’s Advertising API.
- I have multiple seller accounts. Can I access them all?
Yes. Seller Spike was designed to be easy-to-use for larger sellers with multiple accounts. Our Growth package allows you to integrate 2 seller accounts whilst our Professional package allows for 3, with the ability to add more. Keep in mind that a different seller account refers to a totally different Amazon login account. For example, selling in 5 European countries (Pan EU) with the same login is treated as one seller account!
- Can I cancel anytime?
Yes, absolutely, and you are not tied in either. Seller Spike subscriptions are monthly.
- How do you display sales data and profits when there are multiple currencies?
Seller Spike is totally flexible and allows you to view sales and profit data in both the native marketplace currency, as well as your own default currency. The choice is yours!